Thank you for reaching out!
In a time of volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA), growing a successful business requires staying open and flexible, raising awareness about our patterns for decision-making, and developing our capacity to ascertain what is emerging in relation to our current business situation.
In order to respond effectively to the fluctuations in the field, business leaders are not only required to have a technical and team building expertise. They must know how to read the signals that the fluctuations convey. They must be able to communicate with clarity, reframe, and normalize the situation, and to connect with the employees at a deep level, building certainty, a sense of belonging, and a sense of meaning in each and every one of them. They must be ready to let go of thoughts and beliefs, to master their emotional state, and to access instantly a state of mind of discernment and inner peace, in the middle of chaos.
What can I offer you?
- Tools and practices to develop discernment, presence, and awareness, both individually and in teams, both in person and at distance, and thus develop the capacity for resilience and growth.
- Support to develop highly effective teams and leaders within the business, able to read the signs and take decisions from a deep level of understanding of what is going on in the business and the field.
- Bridge between different business structures, creating a clear communication, cleaning assumptions, and tuning into alignment, thus lubricating the business wheels to build the capacity to respond effectively through VUCA.
- Transformative experiences to build a shared vision, culture, and outcomes, to find purpose, and align the individual resources for the sake of growing the business and the well-being of all stakeholders.
How will you know whether this is right for you?
These are some hints that may serve you to answer this question:
- You look for results, instead of just a consultancy, mentorship, or formal training.
- You are open to celebrate what works, to explore and acknowledge what is not working, and to create a shift.
- You consider your current business situation as something you can act upon, and improve, despite the external circumstances.
- You seek for an external perspective, working hands-on with your team to find effective solutions and implement them swiftly.
- You are willing to only pay for results. If there are no results, there is no pay.
Are you ready to grow your business together?
If so, please send me an email using the following form. I will contact you back as soon as possible.
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”Growing Business Leader- Website form”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Job description” type=”text” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Preferred contact method” type=”checkbox-multiple” required=”1″ options=”Email,Phone (please leave your number in the message field),Videoconference”][contact-field label=”Topic” type=”text” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][contact-field label=”By using this form you accept the storage and management of your data by this website. *” type=”checkbox” required=”1″][/contact-form]