“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”
– Lao Tze –
Evolving as an organization requires both a certain level of consciousness and courage: Consciousness to be aware of the need to shift, and courage to face it constructively.
It is a journey to the unknown, knowing that what served so far is the source of both our present success and our failures as organization. It is a time of night, renewal, and rebirth, of letting go of old collective beliefs, patterns of behavior, and structures, in order to build a stronger, more sustainable, more adaptable, and more functional organization that provides a higher level of well-being for all its stakeholders.
What can I offer you?
- Teaming up with your inner resources to unveil and catalyze the strengths and opportunities for growth within the present moment.
- Guiding your board into a process to let emerge the best scenario for your organization, given the present conditions.
- Measurable team and leader growth and positive behavioral change, following Marshall Goldsmith’s stakeholder centered system.
- Facilitating inspiring team building sessions to clear communication and enter into deep dialogue, as a doorway to mobilize both unlimited potential and resources in the organization.
- Designing and teaching in partnership with your HR department trainings and programmes aiming at developing the leadership capacities, building nurturing relationships, strengthening the skills for negotiation, alignment, coaching, and mediation.
- In partnership with an outstanding international network of experienced facilitators, hold a culture transformation within the entire organization, independently of its size, location, cultural diversity, and focus area.
How will we know whether there is a match?
I only commit time for working with a maximum of two to three organizations simultaneously every year. These are some indicators of match that you may want to consider before going further into a conversation:
- The focus of the organization is one of the following:
- Promoting a change in Education
- Supporting Life and Nature
- Developing eco-friendly Energy Sources
- Fostering Research on Renewable Energies, Neuroscience, Education, and Well-being
- Building Communities and Deep Democracy
- Raising Employability and supporting Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Human Well-being
- The outcome of the journey together will improve the well-being of all stakeholders in a sustainable way.
- The mission, vision, and values of the organization are in alignment with respect for people, diversity, and nature.
- Performance and profit are perceived as a by-product of functional, adaptable, and sustainable processes and outstanding relationships of all stakeholders.
If you see that there can be a common ground for synergy, I will appreciate that you send me a message using the form below and I will contact you back as soon as possible