- This website is owned and operated by Jorge Serrano, Ph.D.
- We are a registered business in Spain since 2018.
- Our principal place of business is in Spain but we operate worldwide.
- You can contact us:
Use of personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you our email newsletter, which you can stop receiving at any time
- send you marketing communications relating to our business. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Copyright © Jorge Serrano Ph.D.
All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
You must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website)
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on our website by writing to us by email or post, using the contact details published on the website.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
We do not accept any liability for the content of external links. Third parties are solely responsible for their own content.
Should you leave a comment to a post, you may choose to leave personal information such as your name, email address and website. These data will be stored in cookies for 12 months to recall your information for a subsequent comment for your convenience.
If you have an account and connect to this site, a temporal cookie will be installed to ascertain whether your web browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not gather any personal data and it is erased when the web browser is closed.
When you start a session on this website several cookies will be installed to collect the information about your session start. These will be erased within two days. Other cookies will also be stored at this point to keep the information about your screen preferences. These will be stored for 12 months.
Should you edit or add an article on this website, an additional cookie will be stored with the ID number of the article. This cookie will expire in a day.
What rights do you have over your data
If you have an account or have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an export file of the personal data we have about you, including any data you have provided us. You can also request that we delete any personal information we have about you. This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes. To exercise these rights you can send an email to email@example.com with the subject: delete data.